Internet marketing is actually a LOT of work. But ... and here's the secret ... you hardly have to do any of this work yourself.
Dear Internet Marketer (or Aspiring Internet Marketer):
May I share a secret with you?
The whole thing you hear about Internet marketing requiring almost no time or effort is a load of B.S.
I mean, come on. You didn't fall off the turnip truck last week. You know that if it were so easy, everybody would be doing it.
And obviously, everybody is not.
So let me share with you the Internet marketing world's "dirty little secret" ....
Like almost every other business, Internet marketing involves a lot of work.
But ... and this is the secret ... you hardly have to do any of this work yourself!
How can that be?
The secret is outsourcing and automation.
You see, most of the tasks required to implement and operate a successful Internet marketing business are routine and repetitive.
Time-consuming tasks like taking orders online ... processing credit card payments ... sending out e-mails ... putting up landing pages ... writing and designing e-newsletters ... search engine optimization ... running Google Ad Words campaigns ... shipping products ... processing returns ... PR ... article writing ... and many others.
But now, they don't have to be time-consuming any longer ... at least not for you.
That's because many of these tasks can be handled automatically - either through software or by outsourcing to third-party vendors.
Without outsourcing the myriad of tasks required to start and run an online business, Internet marketing is incredibly time-consuming - almost as stressful and pressured as having a 9-to-5 job.
But when you DO outsource the bulk of your online business, you can make great money while actually still having time for a life.
In short, you can live the dream of the "Internet lifestyle" - earning thousands of dollars a week online in passive income while "working" only an hour a day or less.
But watch out....
There are plenty of vendors offering the services, systems, and software you need to run your Internet business profitably while putting most of its operation on autopilot.
But most of them you should avoid like the plague. Why? They charge too much. Their pricing may make sense for regular businesses. But for small Internet marketers, it's just way out of the ballpark.
Fortunately, there's a small but growing mini-industry consisting of vendors - from PR firms and writing services to graphic designers and programmers - who specialize in catering to the needs and budgets of small Internet marketers like you and me.
And in our new directory, The Internet Outsourcing Handbook, Kim Stacey and I can help you automate your Internet business ... and set it on autopilot ... with every conceivable service, system, and software you need to be efficient and profitable.
- Want help in the office but don't have the budget for a full-time secretary? Hire one of these virtual assistants. Page 39.
- Quickly convert your teleseminar audio files into printed products with fast, cheap Internet transcription services. Page 79.
- Get free help tracking your Internet business results from Google. Page 81.
- Traditional web hosting is a rip-off for Internet marketers with multiple landing pages. Here hosting services costing as little as a dollar per landing page per month. Page 92.
- The money in information marketing is in the selling, not the writing. Outsource the writing of e-books and other content here. Page 147.
- Packing and shipping your own products? A waste of your time. Hook up with one of my fulfillment houses instead - and let them do all the work. Page 163.
- Who are the vendors I personally use in my Internet marketing business? Get the full list starting on page 186.
- What percentage of the work in your Internet marketing business should be outsourced to others, and not performed by you? The answer may surprise you. Page 6.
- The 10 tasks in your Internet marketing business you absolutely should outsource and never do yourself. Page 11.
- 11 great web sites where you can outsource the services you need at prices you can afford. Which one is right for you? Page 15.
- 4 legal and tax issues you must consider before outsourcing work to vendors. Page 29.
- Automate programming of your membership site for recurring monthly revenues. Page 86.
- 4-step process for hiring the right web site designer. Page 85.
- 6 reasons why outsourcing can be better than hiring employees. Page 33.
- 3 keys to successfully outsourcing critical tasks so the work is performed accurately and hassle-free. Page 34.
- Can't stand to deal with people? Now you can even outsource customer service! Page 42.
- Easiest way to add audio to your web sites. Page 100.
- Online tools to make you much more productive than you are right now. Page 47.
- Bookkeeping and accounting are boring as heck to me, but vitally importance. Thank goodness you can outsource both to the vendor on page 54.
- The cheapest way to get your business and personal tax returns prepared by a qualified CPA. Page 55.
- Need computer programming for your web site or e-commerce business? Rent the services of a qualified techie here. Page 63.
- Get a complete e-commerce web site built from the ground up - only $1,495. Page 65.
- Best places on the Internet to get low-cost stock photo images. Page 101.
- Have a life of peace and quiet: outsource the answering of your phone for orders to someone else. Page 67.
- Quick and easy keyword research and discovery shows you which key words to optimize your site for. Page 102.
- The world's biggest time-waster is packing up and shipping products to fill orders. Outsource to these fulfillment houses. Page 163.
- Where to find skilled yet affordable freelance copywriters to write your landing pages, e-mail marketing campaigns, and e-newsletters. Page 104.
- Add a "live chat" feature to your web site - and let your customers talk to a live person who knows your business. Page 69.
- Even if you're a search engine optimization expert, optimizing your web site is a major labor. Outsource it to a successful SEO specialist here. Page 105.
- Software and services manage your subscriber list and distribute e-mail marketing messages to thousands at the click of a mouse. Page 109.
- Start your own Internet radio talk show with just a telephone and a computer. Page 117.
- Adding a shopping cart to your web site. No need to program your own when you can buy these ready-made carts instead. Page 164.
- Services automatically distribute your podcasts for you. Page 118.
- Another time-consuming task is publishing your online newsletter. Here are experienced ghostwriters and graphic designers who can do it for you. Page 125.
- Protect yourself from Internet pirates and frivolous lawsuits. Here's how to get an attorney online. Page 76.
- Get a merchant account and take credit card orders online or over the phone. Page 171.
- Forget the spreadsheets and ledgers. Get the sales reports and analysis you need with these services. Page 172.
- 6 tips for outsourcing any task or application successfully. Page 175.
- If you design your e-book yourself, you risk looking amateurish and sloppy. Hire an affordable professional graphic designer - see page 151.
- Services automate distribution of your e-zine. Page 128.
- Every Internet marketer should have a PR program, but who has time to write and distribute press releases? Hire one of these pros instead. Page 135.
- Online tools that make it easy to survey your list and tabulate the results. Page 138.
- You know you need to publish lots of articles on the Internet. Try these article-writing services instead of doing it yourself. Page 139. Plus: These services submit your articles to the major article directories for you. Page 142.
- Incorporate your business online for as little as $79. Page 77.
- Get new subscribers with co-registration advertising. These services can handle co-reg for you. Page 145.
- Tele-seminars are a great profit center and marketing tool. These services will host yours at low cost or even no cost. Page 154.
- Webinars are also great info products and marketing tools. Here are services that can manage yours. Page 160.
- Don't waste your time duplicating DVDs and audio CDs. Send your masters out for duplication, labeling, and packaging to these services. Page 161.
- You can't effectively proofread your own writing. But you can hire these proofreading services to do it for you. Page 149.
- Forget Facebook and MySpace. Now you can create your own social network. Page 91.
- Need someone to polish your prose? You need a good copywriter. Find one starting on page 149.
- Quick and easy ways to add video to your web sites and landing pages. Page 98.
- Hire these affordable designers to create beautiful color covers for your e-books, DVD sets, and other info products. Page 150.
- Use these online tools to set up your own blog without a programmer's help. Page 114.
- Plus: books ... e-books ... and much, much more ..... Page 177.
Praise for Bob Bly's marketing
and business advice
"You are awesome! I will always come to you first for the products that I need. You have class, integrity, brilliance, naturally gifted, and you are second to none! I am impressed with and appreciate your prompt response."
"Once in a blue moon, you get the chance to meet a living legend, one of the great men who has shaped his chosen field. In my unending pursuit of powerful marketing, I came face-to-face with just such a man. Robert Bly is America's Top Copywriter and a genius marketer. He's authored over 70 books for McGraw Hill and others, and gets paid more per word than nearly every author in America. Like all great men, he is a teacher and mentor extraordinaire. He freely shares the secrets of turning marketing into money."
"Bob, your stuff is always so good that even though I'm retired now, I have to read it!"
"You are someone I've grown to admire greatly. You share your knowledge with and encourage people in achieving their dreams, trying new things, and learning tricks of the trade. It's a rare 'guru' in our world today who is thoughtful and kind enough to help up and comers find the path to success. In my opinion, you are the very best. I'm grateful to you."
"After considering a number of high-level marketing professionals and reflecting on the matter for several weeks, I made the decision to ask Bob Bly to share the stage with me for my Twin Keys to Wealth-Building Conference. The reason I chose Bob is because I am convinced that he can deliver more tangible value to conference attendees than any other marketing or Internet expert on the planet."
--Robert Ringer, best-selling author
"I love your e-mails. Read every single one of them as they come in."
--Dr. Paul Hartunian
"I have huge admiration for your work. You're one of the few guys out there selling real information -- and selling it at a reasonable price! I think what you're doing is head and shoulders above others."
"I receive so many e-mail offers -- too many -- but Bob always delivers a product worth having. The marketplace for writing and marketing products has become over-hyped; in that environment it's reaffirming to see that Bob continues to stand for a level of quality that matters -- and happily, at a price that works. "
"Thank you for sending out your e-mail newsletter. There hasn't been a single issue you've sent out that I didn't learn something."
"I have bought a lot of your info products. The price is the most reasonable of what anyone is asking for their info products, especially considering the information is more to the point and more valuable than 99.99% of what is out there on the Internet."
Act now and save $30
Just one of the resources in The Internet Outsourcing Handbook can save you hundreds of dollars a year in your Internet marketing business.
Combined, all of the vendors, services, systems, and software in our handbook can save you thousands of dollars.
But it won't cost you thousands or even hundreds of dollars to get your hands on our database of Internet marketing resources.
The list price of The Internet Outsourcing Handbook is only $59 - and that's what it will sell for later this year.
But order today and The Internet Outsourcing Handbook is yours for just $29 ... a $30 savings off the cover price ... less than I charge for just 5 minutes of my time.
And that's only if you agree with me 100% that The Internet Outsourcing Handbook has indeed given you the "keys to the kingdom" of making six figures online with information marketing.
If it doesn't, then it won't cost you a penny. Here's why....
Our 100% iron-clad
guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with my new e-book, The Internet Outsourcing Handbook.
If you are unhappy for any other reason ... or for no reason at all ... just let me know within 90 days.
I'll give you a full and prompt refund. And you can keep the e-book with my compliments.
That way, you risk nothing.
One more thing ....
DY, a friend just getting started in Internet marketing, asked me whether the price he was being quoted by a web design firm for a landing page was reasonable.
The price was a staggering $1,700.
I put DY in touch with a web site design firm that specializes in working with small Internet marketers.
Their fee was $350.
They are listed on page 85 of The Internet Outsourcing Handbook - and just by getting a quote from them, DY was able to save $1,350.
So what are you waiting for?
To order The Internet Outsourcing Handbook on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click here now:
Robert W. Bly, Director
P.S. Order The Internet Outsourcing Handbook today and you get a FREE 62-page Special Bonus Report, Internet Information Marketing Power Secrets (list price: $29).
In it, you'll discover:
- 5 ways to capture the e-mail addresses of your web site visitors - page 57.
- The secret of making hype work for you in your marketing copy - page 3.
- 5 steps to the perfect guarantee - page 31.
- Double or triple your landing page conversion rates with Taguchi testing - page 54.
- 5 ways to build a large and responsive opt-in e-list of qualified prospects - page 35.
- Make more money each week on the Internet by "playing the slots" - page 44.
- 10 tips for writing landing pages that generate more orders, sales, and profits - page 39.
- What the National Enquirer can teach you about selling information on the Internet - page 8.
- An easy way to write more engaging and attention-grabbing bullet copy - page 5.
- Selling your information products "by the pound" - page 25.
- Determining the optimal frequency for e-mail marketing to your subscriber list - page 50.
- Ensure good value in your info products with the "loose-leaf test" - page 11.
- And much, much more....
Best of all, this bonus report is yours to keep FREE - even if you request a refund on the e-book!
To order The Internet Outsourcing Handbook ... and claim your FREE Bonus Report ... just click below now:
Bob Bly is a full-time freelance copywriter specializing in online, direct response, and b-to-b marketing. He earned more than $700,000 last year from his freelance writing, and became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s.
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of more than 70 books including The Copywriter's Handbook (Henry Holt) and Internet Direct Mail (NTC Business Books).
He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Subscription Marketing, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He also taught writing at New York University.
Bob has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was a featured speaker at the 2006 annual conference of the National Speakers Association.
Around his 50th birthday, Bob started CTC Publishing, a small Internet information marketing business, with no products and no web sites. A few short years later, he has over 50 information products and five dozen web sites generating average daily passive income of over a thousand dollars.
about Bob Bly
"Good things are happening. I am getting a steady stream of Trial and Demo requests from the new site. These requestors are filling out the entire contact form. The site is simpler now, and I am still working to make it even more so. I appreciate your work."
—Jim Romano, DataForceOne
"Thank you so much for your wonderful work. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you on another project in the near future. You were always available, quick to answer questions and always exceeded my expectations. You truly are a gifted writer."
—Aaron Griffith, The Griffith
"Bob, again thanks for the great copy. You consistently help us reach customers with compelling, actionable content, when others just can't!"
—William McElleney, IBM
"The feedback keeps coming in and we all agree yours was a truly helpful, useful, insightful and effective workshop. You did a fantastic job inspiring the troops and we've already begun applying some of the key learnings."
—Paul Connors, Copywriting Manager, A large financial services company in the Chicago area
"Bob...your creative work, patience, and 'partnership' with us at IT Group has virtually propelled us to another level of business professionalism and recognition. The response we've received from your letters has been nothing short of tremendous. We've not only derived significant business from these unforgettable mailings--your efforts have sparked a creative energy within our ranks which will assist us in years to come. Thanks for your guidance and counsel."
—John A. Fallone, IT Group International
"I hired Bob on his reputation, and found it is well-deserved. His fact-finding process in preparation to write our copy was both painless and enlightening. The final deliverables were right on time as promised, and better than expected – which is saying a lot because my expectations were high. The first time I read his copy for our project, I literally got chills down my back – he nailed it the first time. Wow."
—Dennis Rosenberg, VP Marketing, VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc.
"Bob Bly did an amazing job with our company brochure. We are very impressed with his capacity to learn our product and to write copy so clearly and pointedly. Bob Bly is a great marketing investment."
—Michael Manoussos, Manhole Barrier Systems
"Great white paper! I'm in favor of the entire submission. Please congratulate Bob on a great effort."
—Michael C. Howard, Chasm Recovery
"Your Tax Loopholes ad looked great and is performing very well. Thanks for the strong copy."
—Brian Kurtz, Boardroom
"You did an excellent job. It's been a pleasure working with you on this project."
—Edward Brunet, Decatur Professional Development, LLC
"Thank you very, very much for doing such a great job on the ad. I was one of those folks who would read the ads in the DAK catalog by Drew Kaplan and this was as enjoyable for me as that."
—Chris Pickering, MeritDirect
"Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It's great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!"
—Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
"In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software industry."
—Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
"When I received the piece, I thought, I'll have to skim over it now and read it later. But, once I started, I couldn't stop! You did a GREAT job with Ken's story. I love it. It kept me reading. I'm VERY pleased with it."
—Craig Simpson, Ken Roberts Company
"Bob, It's been a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you so much! I'm very happy with the copy; I feel it will give me good results."
—Alejandra P. Bigai, Romanicos Chocolate
"Thanks again for a great job."
—Davis Ross, Ross Advertising
"I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent work you did for us. You are the man and I can't tell you how much I admired your approach and service. Although I've never worked with a copywriter before, I think you set the standard pretty high. I look forward to working with you again. You certainly have my vote for the next round!"
—DP Jovine, Tycoon Research
"Great job – I'm always amazed at how you can boil the complex down into simple terms. It flows very well."
—Kyle Hodgens, Capital Financial Media
"Thank you for the copy. I see why you're the expert. It's so simple, it's brilliant."
—Sau Hyoung Pak, Big Machine
"The radio spots are very well done. I am very impressed with your work and copywriting expertise. We will be making the changes to the print ad as you suggested. In the future we may work with you to design a totally new print ad. Again I'd like to say I'm impressed with your services. You were prompt, informative, and definitely know your stuff. We will be recommending you to others and doing repeat business."
—Joshua Andrews, Health Solutions, LLC
"When people get to the promotion, the promotion has a good conversion rate. In one test, it actually had a 14% conversion to sale... can't ask for much better than that."
—David Galland, Casey Research
"I loved the ad! I don't see any reason for revision so I have already put through a check request for the balance I owe you on the ad. We are very excited about this one. I can't wait to see how it does. Thanks so much!"
—Alice Wessendorf, Agora Health Book
"I show off the work that we did on lead generation for negotiation -- as well as the conversion program from HMCL -- as big successes."
—Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Thank you for being very instrumental on making the launch of the wealth management book such a resounding success. It was so successful that we had to request more copies."
-Ingrid Boney, II
"Thanks, Bob! You are awesome to work with."
-Matt Morsa, Stock Secrets, Inc.
"I've spoken to a thousand copywriters over the years and Bob Bly is the best. He knows what he's doing."
-Joe Culotta, Natural Medicine Co.
"I am happy to report to you that your piece out produced the 4 other packages we tested against it. I want to talk to you about another project...."
-Nick Roumi, Pacific Coast Funding
"This is an outstanding letter. Really nice work!"
-Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Like the package ... the tone ... I think it's excellent."
-Bill Caskey, Caskey Sales Achievement
"We are very pleased with your copy approach because your copy seems to speak to the neurologist better than the copy in previous promotions. Moreover, your copy presses the sell better and more effectively. I really value your direct marketing copy capabilities and I'm thrilled to have you working with MedLink."
-Jim Chacona, MedLink
"Just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for the hard work and energy you've poured into the Sinatra product package. You are a joy to work with."
-Gail Diggs, Phillips Health
"Thanks again... you did a great job."
-Caleb Cherry, Capital Financial Media
"You are a genius! I rarely love copy this much from the get-go. You hit it on the head!"
-Sara Pond, Nightingale-Conant
"The original ad insert of 'Wall Street's Loss is Your Gain' continues to kick butt -- pulls 12 to 15 subscriptions a week. Not bad for a $500 investment made 5 months ago."
-Charles Mizrahi, Stealth Stocks
"As a marketing professional, for 17 years I wrote my own promotional material. But I am not a professional copywriter. It wasn't until I took my own advice that I started getting the results I deserved. With Bob Bly, I got what I wanted - in the promised time frame - with re-writes - and the results I wanted. Thanks Bob!"
-Mark Amtower, Amtower & Company
"I found your ad copy compelling, powerful...even entertaining. You really communicated the 'feel' of the message we are selling. Thanks for such great work, Bob!"
-Ashley Earnhardt Aiken, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Bob wrote the most ballsy ad in the history of Dynamic Changes and it set sales records this fall. People couldn't stop themselves from responding."
-Richard Scheffren, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Last year you did all the copy on the What Would Jesus Eat brochure. It was wonderful and I believe is one of the reasons that the book continues to do so very well."
-Pamela Clements, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Your work for me is outstanding."
-Thomas Massie, BRIDGELINE Software
"Your copy looks great. Thank you for the great job. I want you to know that one of the things I'm grateful for this year is meeting you and developing a relationship which is beneficial to both of us."
-Jack McDonough, U.S. Tax Corporation
"A special thanks to Bob for doing a superb job and making this work so well. I felt like a brilliant puppet in your hands."
-Michael Masterson, AWAI
"Even though he refuses to admit it, Bob is THE Direct Marketing guru...or, at the very least, he's mine."
-Jill Perri, American Consultants League
"Great copy! I love it!"
-Marlene Jensen, The Newsletter Group
"You've done great work with this package. I'm sure it wasn't easy doing all of the research to get all of the facts you've assembled. I learned things reading this package and I think for tech investors, this level of detail and fact finding provides a lot of credibility. I think it's a winner."
-Porter Stansberry, Porter Stansberry's Investment Advisory
"The postcard copy is super!"
-Gary Yondol, Media Planet
"Bob's ad is doing great!"
-Kusko, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Thanks Bob. I appreciate all your work."
-Paul Goldberg, PJ Promotions
"I am thrilled with your package, it is doing great - will roll out as the control."
-Chris Gast, Intuit
"Your package for AWAI's desktop design course won the test, outperforming our other package by over 50%."
-Katie Yeakle, AWAI
"Just wanted to let you know that as of today we have a 13.5% response (orders, not just click-throughs) for Stealth Stocks from the e-mail you wrote for us."
-Gary Mizrahi, Stealth Stock
"Great job on the Turnaround Report; it's been a huge success. We've had an incredible product launch, with hundreds of free trials in the first week."
-Marc Stockman, TheStreet.com
"We received the letter. Our first and probably lasting impression is great. Paul is usually very skeptical but he really likes it. I know we want to stick with the first impression. It looks like it may be perfect. We are very impressed."
-Frank Lardino, Investors Alliance
"Just to let you know we have been using your 8 ways letter and brochure that you did for us last year with great success. We decided to double our monthly direct mailing. Things are really taking off. I can only attribute that to our increased direct mail program. Thank you for helping us get an effective package together."
-Ray Hardee, Engineered Software, Inc.
"The letter you composed is terrific. We like your text, and we also like the promotional ideas you've incorporated into the package as a whole. Thanks a lot for your efforts."
-Maureen Neary, Tower Media.
"Nice job on the white paper. It's a treat to have my name on it."
-Raymond S. Elman, Bridgeline Software, Inc.